- Be Honest
- No criminal history, able to pass a background check
- Complete paperwork fully
- Financially stable
- Be respectful of Surrogate’s time and commitment
- Be in a stable living situation
- Have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
- Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment
Please keep in mind that this general information is provided only to help you understand the procedures involved for surrogacy and is based on the protocols we have experienced through the cycles we have coordinated with IVF centers. The exact protocol, procedures, medications and timeline for any surrogacy cycle you do may be modified by the clinic.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us, it would be our pleasure to help.
Interested in our Program?
Fill out our Intake Form to receive a Resource Guide. A consultant will also contact you to personally answer your questions.
Intended Parents Menu
FAQ For Intended Parents
read some of the most frequently asked questions by our intended parents.