If you are considering being a surrogate for someone, then these requirements would be important for you to consider.
- Be between the ages of 21- 49
- Must have given birth to at least one child.
- Live in a clean and stable home environment.
- Must not smoke or take any illegal substances or medications that have not been prescribed for her.
- Must not have a criminal background.
- Have a positive support system to help her through the surrogacy.
- Have reliable transportation for appointments
- Meet the qualification of the BMI Index used by most IVF clinic.
- Single moms are welcome, we just encourage they have extensive local family/friend support.
- Take all medications as prescribed by the clinic.
- Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate?
Fill out our Intake Form to receive a Resource Guide. A consultant will also contact you to personally answer your questions.
FAQ For Surrogate Mothers
read some of the most frequently asked questions by surrogate mothers.