Surrogate Mother Requirements
If you are considering being a surrogate for someone, then these requirements would be important for you to consider.
- Be between the ages of 21- 49
- Must have given birth to at least one child.
- Live in a clean and stable home environment.
- Must not smoke or take any illegal substances or medications that have not been prescribed for her.
- Must not have a criminal background.
- Have a positive support system to help her through the surrogacy.
- Have reliable transportation for appointments
- Meet the qualification of the BMI Index used by most IVF clinic.
- Single moms are welcome, we just encourage they have extensive local family/friend support.
- Take all medications as prescribed by the clinic.
- Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment